Terms and Conditions
Once an order has been placed with School ID a contractual agreement has been entered into between the Client and School ID LLP. All sales are final. The company does not trade on a “sale or return” basis. The goods shall remain the property of School ID LLP until full payment of the purchase price has been paid to School ID LLP.
Returns can only be accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Prior authorisation from School ID LLP is required.
- Garments that have been printed, embroidered or “made to order” can only be returned if they are faulty.
- Faulty garments will only be accepted if there is a genuine fault in the garment providing the garment has not been misused or incorrectly washed according to the instructions.
- In the event of the return of faulty goods, each case will be investigated objectively by our sales team and the approval sought in support of the issuing of an appropriate credit.
- Any claims arising from faulty goods must be made within 28 days of receipt of delivery.
- No responsibility for claims arising from shortages or goods damaged in transit can be accepted unless reported within 72 hours from time of delivery.